- The Frogtown Froggy Museum has moved from Collingwood Ave. to 316 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 300, in downtown Toledo. See more than 700 froggy related items on display from 10am-4pm on Saturdays, or by appointment.
- Red Line Circuit Training has opened
a second location at 7409 W. Central Ave.,
near King Rd. in Sylvania. The boutique
studio’s first location is at 305 Morris St., in
downtown Toledo, near Middlegrounds Metropark. For information on classes, train-
ing sessions and more, call 419-460-3989 or visit facebook.com/RLCTSylvania.
- Sylvania studio California YOGA by
Kimi Rae has moved, across the street, to a
new, larger corner location at 5694 Mainstreet
in downtown Sylvania. For information on
classes, specials, and more, visit CaliforniaYogaStudio.com
- Campus Pollyeyes Toledo has opened,
bringing its Bowling Green-famous pizza and
breadsticks to the former Oasis location on
the south edge of the UT campus at
3303 Dorr St. at Secor Road. 419-754-7849.
- The Barber Lounge, formerly at
V Collection at 5630 Main St., in downtown
Sylvania, has reopened as House of Him.
The men’s salon and barbershop is now
located in a new, larger spot at 5646 Summit
St., next to Rite Aid. 567-402-4345.
- A new ice cream shop has opened in the
plaza by QQ Kitchen at 3324 Secor Rd.
Below Zero dishes up a variety of creative
cold confections, like rolled ice cream, ice
cream tacos, smoke ice cream, milk and
bubble teas, and more. 11:30am-8:30pm,
- Mercy Health and NAI Harmon Group have announced the new development of a new residential and commercial mixed-use development, adjacent to Mercy Health – St Vincent Medical Center at Page St. The estimated 5-acre site will have various retail stores and roughly 80 units that will house Mercy resident doctors. The development will complement the Cherry St Corridor and St Vincent Medical Center. As soon as plans are approved construction will start on the estimated $8 – $10 million development which is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
- Water for Ishmael, a nonprofit organization that welcomes immigrants by providing services and programs, has finished renovations on their new facility at 20 Arco Dr., 419-720-8089. Waterforishmael.org
- BIBIBOP Asian Grill, a Columbus,
Ohio-based South Korean fast-casual will
soon take over the former Pot Belly’s space on Talmadge Rd. The restaurant offers customizable options. An opening date has not yet been announced. Bibibop.com
- The Cinemark Cinemas at
Woodland Mall, Bowling Green’s
only movie theater.
- Levis Commons retailer New York
- Tecumseh, Michigan’s popular
restaurant, Evans Street Station.